Vanilla Strawberry Lemon Bar
Our Fibre 1™Lemon bar is topped with frozen vanilla yogurt, fresh fruit and toasted coconut to bring you a taste of paradise.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 1
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill pineapple ring, turning once, for about 4 minutes or until golden. Chop into pieces.
- Place lemon bar on serving plate. Top with sliced strawberry, frozen yogurt and pineapple. Sprinkle with coconut and chocolate shavings.
- Dip ice cream scoop in a container of hot water to make scooping easier.
- Substitute a drizzle of melted chocolate for dark chocolate shavings if desired.
- 1 (25 g) Fibre 1™ Delights Lemon bar
- 1/2 pineapple ring, about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) frozen vanilla yogurt or vanilla 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) toasted coconut chips
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dark chocolate shavings
Per 1 Recipe
- calories 180
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 90mg
- Carbohydrate 30g
- Fibre 6g
- Sugars 17g
- Protein 2g