Lemon Whipped Berry Bar
With whipped cream cheese, fresh fruit & a drizzle of honey, you’ll have all the taste without the guilt.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 1
- Place lemon bar on serving plate; spread with cream cheese. Top with raspberries.
- Combine almonds and wafer crumbs; sprinkle over top in straight line. Drizzle with honey.
- Substitute blackberries, blueberries or sliced strawberries for raspberries if desired.
- Add 1 tsp (5 mL) chia seeds to crumble topping if desired.
- 1 (25 g) Fibre 1™ Delights Lemon bar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) whipped cream cheese
- 6 raspberries
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted slivered almonds
- 1 tsp (5 mL) graham wafer crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
Per 1 Recipe
- calories 200
- Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 140mg
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Fibre 7g
- Sugars 15g
- Protein 4g